Brain Storming for Cover Design

I know the topic of my magazine and the article I would like to feature. However, I am not sure what to name my magazine nor how the cover should look. Based on the research I have done I know that I do not want a busy magazine cover, I like the National Geographic cover of just one detailed picture to show the readers the main focus of their magazine. The article I would like is to interview a student at my high school who has done research with stem cells and potentially unlocked a key to the future. I would like to have a simple picture of her on the cover in a smart but woman powerful position.  I want my target audience to be the next generation of scientist, those who will cure cancer, and change the world. Because of that I am leaning towards titles as such:
- Next Gen Medicine
-Future Minds
-Millennial Take Over
-Future Scientist
-Youth of Tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Template

Traditional Digital Distribution of Magazine