Interview Answers- Research Director

1. When did you start this program?
My father started the program in 2000 and I took over after I graduated from college. I have been running this program for 10 years.  
2. Why did you start this program?
I continued the program my father started because I believe in the next generation. I enjoy working with these students and watching them learn to become better scientists. 
3. How do students like her get into this program?
All of our students have to go through and application process consisting of an application, essay, teacher recommendation and interview. Most of the students in our program are coming from middle schools with similar programs. 
4. What aid did you have in her research?
I aided in her formulating the question, she knew exactly what she wanted to do we just had to formulate a question and how she would test. I helped in ordering the material but the rest was all her, with help from the microbiologist at the local hospital. 
5. How does her research compare to those of her peers? 
Her research is at a college level research while the other students are merely dipping their toes in the water. I have not seen a more dedicated and hard working student than her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Template

Traditional Digital Distribution of Magazine