Finally I have rearranged my two page spread so that it is more appealing to the eye. I got rid of the picture outlines, straightened up the columns and changed the font.
I kept the same color scheme and created a template of the design I see would best fit the amount of articles I would like while still allowing me to have a matching picture to each article. The page numbers will be in a different more abstract font in the center of the article titles and pictures.
A magazines most common way of digitally advertised and out in the market is by using a magazine distributor. Distribution companies use door- to- door selling, negotiating with retailers and local businesses to stock the magazine, postage costs, labeling costs, delivery costs to retailers or businesses and other related expenses. You can also save some money and distribute your publication digitally. This helps you reduce mailing and labeling costs. Although this form of distribution is far simpler with just pressing a button to send your latest edition to your list of subscribers, the competition among digital editions is fierce. A magazine distributor in my area is CircSense, they are located in Miami, Florida, only 3 and a half hours from me. CircSense covers the entire range of functions to build and manage the publication’s marketing and circulation. Their services include direct mail management, planning and execution, insert cards strategy and design, and budget...
Comments
Post a Comment